– Pre made paste that is ready to be coned up
– Its 5x sifted powder
– Very convenient, especially for artist’s who maybe too busy to prepare their own premium paste!
– Silky and stringy paste
– 200g paste can make 10 cones weighing 20g each
– 400g paste can make 20 cones weighing 20g each
– Henna powder, tea water, eucalyptus and lavender essential oils, sugar and lemon juice
After you receive your order:
– Once you receive your order, please place in the freezer if you will not be filling cones the same day.
– It can be stored for up to six months in freezer.
– Prior to using the paste you must let it thaw for approximately a couple of hours before use.
– Empty into a bowl and give it a good mix.
– Empty the paste into a carrot/piping bag, there is no need to strain it- we’ve done that bit for you.
– Your paste is ready to be coned!
Natural henna is perishable and cannot be shipped outside of the UK. However, our Premium henna powder, aftercare oil, Watermelon scented balm, and henna sealant are available for international orders. Please contact us for international orders